Labels

Saturday 4 April 2015

Sliquid H2O Lubricant Review




Sliquid Organics H20 Personal Lubricant

These days we are all very conscious of what we put in and on our bodies.
So I thought it would be beneficial to try out a wonderful product:  SLiquid Organics Natural H20  Lubricant, supplied to me by Pleasure Heaven Vibrators.

It is a water based personal lubricant ,which is formulated to emulate your body’s own natural lubrication.
I’m  liking the sound of this already – no nasty chemicals for my sexy body!
Let’s have a look at the bottle, great looking and it has an easy to open top, without making a mess everywhere.  I squeeze a little onto my hand and find it has a very natural feel to it. Feels very smooth, not too thick or thin and also find it’s not as sticky as some.  I felt the lubricant satisfied my needs very well.  Best of all I did no harm to my body with any nasty chemicals.
SLiquid Organics H20 Lubricant is glycerine, paraben and petroleum free and of course latex, rubber and plastic friendly.
It contains hibiscus, vitamin and green tea to moisturise your skin. The botanical blend is certified organic and 100% vegan.  This lovely lubricant is also unflavoured,  unscented  and best of all does not stain.

Sliquid H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment