Labels

Friday 20 March 2015

Lelo Gigi 2




About a week ago I received a new Lelo Gigi 2 from pleasureheavenvibrators.com to review. Unfortunately I have had a house full of visitors so it has been sitting in limbo. Finally tonight I have an empty house so I can turn on some relaxing music, dim the lights and get familiar with the Lelo Gigi 2.

Having used other Lelo toys I was quite intrigued by how this, seemingly basic, model would perform. Upon opening the box I noticed it has the same quality packaging and accessories, as all of the other Lelo products, including a satin pouch for storage. It is rechargeable so comes with a charger, Lelo suggests that you get approximately 4 hours play time for one full charge. Even the longest stayer has to be satisfied with that and the light flashes red when the battery is running low giving you plenty of time to finish off. It is also fully waterproof up to 1 metre making it easy to clean, although I didn’t submerse the vibrator I might give that a go next time.



Taking hold of the handle, I found the controls looked different to a lot of vibrators I had used before. They have the dial on the handle which I found easy to control the 8 vibrations modes and vibration speeds, giving plenty of options. The first thing I noticed is that once on it is whisper quiet so you won’t be distracted from the task at hand.

Lelo advertise the Gigi 2as a toy that focuses on the G-spot, I however like to give all the possibilities a go. With the benefit of the free lube and the gentle vibration mode getting blood flow to the area was easy. Once warmed up I concentrated on the clitoral area first. The rigid flat head that is covered in super soft silicone has a large surface area and the deep rumbling vibrations touch the whole clitoral area. With a little maneuvering I was able to use the edges of the head for pinpoint accuracy. I felt pleasure from deep within and reached my first substantial orgasm within a relatively short time. 



With that milestone reached I decided to use it for some in/out penetration. I found the rigidity of the shaft was a disadvantage in this instance as it was uncomfortable on my pelvic pone. When it was inserted and left for the vibrations to do the work it is clear why it was designed like this, as the soft flat head rests directly on the G-spot. 

The Lelo Gigi 2 is only a small vibrator, at 4 ¼ inch insertable length, but it is still very effective. I know that all bodies are built differently but I found that the length was more than adequate for me as I don’t like a really long shaft pushing on my cervix. In saying that I was not impressed with the handle length, it wasn’t long enough, which made it a bit of a challenge to get the correct angles. I wriggled around a bit and made some adjustments, once I found the sweet spot with the flat tip my orgasm was almost instantaneous. 

The Lelo Gigi 2 certainly delivered on its promise to be a great G-spot vibrator but it did more than that, I felt the deep rumbling vibrations right to the core of my clitoris as well. I wouldn’t say it is my most favourite vibrator as I prefer a dual orgasm and I probably wouldn’t recommend the Lelo Gigi 2 for the seasoned user as it is shorter and narrower than some of the other Lelo products. I would recommend this as an ideal vibrator for those that are in the early stages of exploration, that don’t need a very wide, long shaft but still want a good quality vibrator with a proven reputation. 


All in all I would give the Lelo Gigi 2 an 8 out of 10.

The Lelo Gigi 2 was sent to me by Pleasure Heaven for an honest review, you can purchase this or any of the other Lelo products at pleasureheavenvibrators.com


No comments:

Post a Comment